PKU.com Community Discussion Forum Parent support Trouble at school Reply To: Trouble at school

BreaMarie91

That is wonderful that Zach is doing good now! Sometimes it helps just to know your not the only one having trouble now and then. Anytime you want I can leave a message for Zach that he can read just for him it you want.
I have a sister who is 8 and has PKU, and I’m sure if I got her onto the computer I could help her type a few lines to him aswell. By the way, there is a PKU game online for littler kids, mys ister played it and absolutely loved it! She even got my two other sisters (Dani 10, Faith 6 Non-PKU) to play and they liked it too. I think I posted the site somewhere in the Parent Support section.
My mom, doctors, dietitian, genetic counselor and teachers all have noticed a great change in me aswell. Back in September my levels were all around 10-12mg/dl (and they’re supposed to be 2-6mg/dl) and now my last 3 levels were, 2.4mg/dl, 4mg/dl and 2.2mg/dl! At my last appointment my doctor, dietitian and genetic counselor said I seemed alot happy then I did back in September. nBreanna

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional