Community Discussion Forum Parent support Funds??? Reply To: Funds???

Avatar of Momofadyangel

I think you can collect SSI benefits for a newborn. A member of my church who works for Social Security give me an SSI application to fill out for Addy. I need to find the time to fill out. You can call 1-800-772-1213 to get more information. Good Luck. nBrandi

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional