Community Discussion Forum Parent support Funds??? Reply To: Funds???

Avatar of Tim

Which Southern State?
I am in Mississippi – I know that some States have you go through the WIC program to get the formula at no charge or reduced. Though I do not qualify – I know this from the doctors here.
See if that helps.
Good Luck!
TC – Father of “West” w/ CPKU

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional