PKU.com Community Discussion Forum New to PKU.com Need Of Recipes Reply To: Need Of Recipes

Hi,there is a web site that offers such pizza crust and other stuff. I get all are stuff from Cambrooke but Dietary Specialties is good too. The food they provide is ok according to my wife but I like to spice it up a notch. I have alot of recipes I use for my wife and daughter. I could help you with some things. I like to cook using real food but I try very hard to stay away from phe or protien. My wife likes Stuffed peppers and stuffed Mushrooms but to do this you need to get the Imitation Rice from CamBrooke foods. After you have this get creative remember no meat or anything like that. I use like stir fryed vegis mixed with the rice and stuff the peppers and cook in the oven until done. Another thing is my low protien lasagnia you can get the noodles form the same place. Using the same method as normal lasagnia use only vegis and use the special cheese from cambrooke with a meatless marinara always a fav for my wife and daughter.

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional