PKU.com Community Discussion Forum New to PKU.com how many ppl are on here and what are ur ages? Reply To: how many ppl are on here and what are ur ages?

Anonymous

hello kathleen, so happy to have u respond and to here about all ur sucess in life! its very insprieing! how is school treating you? i see alot of posts on here about ppl with pku in school and they have so many questions and worries. i find that for me work with pku is not very diffrent from highschool with pku. so i dont expect college to be any diffrent next year. Am i wrong? should i put a little more thought into ? after all when im oof work at 5:30 im done for the day adn usually asleep by 9pm… and with shcool ur not necsiarlty done when the bell rings…theres uslually a lot of time consuming homework… how do u deal with the long hrs and schedules? for me in pn a five hr scheduale . i have breakfast at 7, lunch at 12 , a snack or milk at 5 and then dinner at 7 pm. i have my forumla (which i call milk) with each meal. do u have a schedule for urslef? if so what is it like?

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional