Community Discussion Forum Parent support Locating a Clinic Reply To: Locating a Clinic

Avatar of Breanna

Is your grandson’s doctor certified to work with kids who have PKU? In another words is he a medical geneticist?
I know for us we techniqually don’t go to one specific clinic for our PKU appointments. My siste and I go to a Childrens Hospital here in Wisconsin. We see our medical geneticist (just a fancy name for a dr who works in genetics ), our dietitian and genetic counselor. More specifically we go to the genetic center at the hospital. nBre 16 CPKU

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional