PKU.com Community Discussion Forum That’s PKU life! PKU walk a thon Reply To: PKU walk a thon

Anonymous

hey everyone i just wanted to share the latest updates on the walk and a funny little story from work.
My Co-worker Nick ( and greatest help besided Tyrai) has designed a flyer and brouchers for the walk that are amaxing! he is so very talented. even cole was impressed. and within the last 2 days emailed Chek news, A-Channel new, city TV breakfast television, The zone 91.3 radio station , Kool fm radio station , the ocean radio station, jack fm radio station, Save on foods, thrifty foods, all the PKU websites and online food stores and even companies like SHS , mead Johnson, even VGH hospital foundation, staples business depot, Roots clothing store, The running room, foot runners, Sports traders , foot locker, aspen clothing city of Langford mayor, VI fitness gym( my gym) , and West shore shopping center. I heard back from a few, we mostly got rejected , but kool fm is adding it to there events page and Aspen clothing is donating a few gift certificates. Virginia Shcuett sent me a pku food list and recipe book to be raffled off, cambrooke foods are also going to send some gift packages, and my gym has posted our flyer and the tranier (the manager) said she

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional