Community Discussion Forum Parent support Need of funding Reply To: Need of funding


If you report to your state that the child has a disablity or disorder they will send you to a different agency that helps with extra cost that medicaid does not cover you may haveto jump through some hoops but the will cover a % of the food (special childrens health servecies)

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional