Community Discussion Forum New to Looking for resources in California Reply To: Looking for resources in California

Avatar of Tracie

Hi Ginarc, nLet me give you some info. nGrew up in CA with PKU. nContact Childrens Hospital of LA. nThey have programs to fully cover her until the age of 18 yrs old.
Its called CCS,then when she hits 18 yrs old tell her to get on GHPP.Genticly Handicaps Person Program.
Believe me its worth it. nHere is the contact # for Childrens Hosp. of La. CA. n4650 Sunset Blvd.
la. ca,90027 n323-953-8116
I hope i was some help to you.
I will send you a friend req. if you have anymore questions.
If you get into a PKU study through Childrens neverything will be free.
IE: Drs. apt,blood drawn,formulas,and food.
Take care, nTracie-PKU

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional