Community Discussion Forum Parent support Brain Damage???? Reply To: Brain Damage????

Avatar of Tracie

Hi Tucksmommy,
Its Tracie again.
I found some info.
Instead of an MRI you may also ask for a CT scan. nThat is a Cat Scan.
It will take a look at his body and bone growth nas well as brain growth.
It sounds alot safer than a MRI at such a young age.
Once Again iam here for you.
Take care, nTracie-PKU

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional