Community Discussion Forum New to Please help me Reply To: Please help me

Avatar of Tracie

Hi Val, nFirst my husband is a vet.(GO ARMY)
I am PKU and i know that if your child requires a specialist you can actually transfer there.
May i ask where you are stationed? nAlso is it still Champs Medical?
Depending on where you are the best clinics i know of: nSD CALIFORNIA Childrens Hosp. nLOS ANGLES CA. CHILDRENS HOSP.(That is where i was.
By law i believe the military has to provide that special care,and make transfers available
to you and your husband.
I would check into the state where you live?K
I will do a friend Req. if you need to talk or help finding someone suitable.
Don’t wait time is important for your child.
Take care, nTracie-PKU

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional