Community Discussion Forum Parent support PKU Tool – Version 2, going mobile on the Andriod OS. Reply To: PKU Tool – Version 2, going mobile on the Andriod OS.

Hey- Jodi, at this time I have no plans to release this app for the palm pre, or any other devices at the moment. Perhaps if this app proves that the demand is there, I will consider branching out to other platforms in the future.

If you would like to check the program out. Here are some promotional codes so you can download the application free of charge. Each code can only be used once.

I have worked with several people to develop this application in an attempt to add all the features that are necessary to fulfill your needs. I have also made the application very easy to use and give it a large amount of data. If you feel there are features that are lacking, feel free to let me know what I have missed and I can work to add it in future versions.

I would recommend that if you wish to help provide a strong solution to the community, you work to provide me with some feedback to improve the app, rather then create your own. It is not quick or easy to learn.

Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional