Community Discussion Forum New to Hello Everyone Reply To: Hello Everyone

Avatar of Patrick5678

I think you should find a clinic in your area which specialises in pku. They will help you so much with getting your phe levels under control and get regular blood tests done. This way you will know for sure whether your seizures are related.  I do know from untreated pku that seizures are common with high phe levels but this is more in the severe case of pku. I do suggest that you get the support you need for your pku. All the best.


Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional