The following list details the kind of conduct or content that will be prohibited for submission on the PKU.com Discussion Forum. Users submitting such content will be barred from additional content submission on PKU.com and their registration will be void to prevent such activity.
1. The submission of any Content that would violate the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1988. This includes:
- Links to any third-party sites that collect personal information from children under 13 and are not COPPA complaint. - Information collected from a child without valid proof of parental consent.
2. The upload, download, or transmission of any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
3. The use of the Service for commercial purposes such as advertising, promotion, or solicitation.
4. The submission of any harmful content, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information.
5. The submission of any content that includes Personal Identifier Data (PID) of a Patient, as defined by the HIPAA Act of 1996.
6. The submission of any content linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing postings (source hops).