PKU.com Community Discussion Forum Generation PKU Does anyone get on here?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    musexnow

It just seems like no one really gets on here…so I was just wondering who all uses this site to find people in their area with PKU…

Ser_ Death

yes i do i live in Bangor, ME how about u

beckyb

Hi! I come on here a fair bit and always look at recent forums and cant see that anything new has ever been posted!! I’m from Kent in England! It would be great to hear where everyone is from!!

Tracie_PKU

Hey Ya’ll, nMy name is Tracie,and have borderline pku.
    I live in Asotin Wa. nOriginally from Warrington England.

Gokiburi

Hi, Gokiburi here. Just signed up. I live in Japan but I’m originally from Virginia. Thinking about going back on the diet after a 16 break…

Mrzlak

I log on, I like to blog. I am sorry to say I have not met a single person with PKU outside of my family.

Rach_08

HI I’M RACHAEL AND LIVE IN QUEENLAND AUSTRALIA AND I USE TO GO ON HERE ALL THE TIME BUT WHEN I DID THEY WERE OLD POST SO NOW I ONLY COME ON HERE WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT, I MAINLY GO ON MY FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME NOW INSTEAD!

Emliz93

Hey Katie, my name is emily and i am 15. I used to be on here a lot, then i got into facebook. I just made this account today to get back into the gist of getting on more often. I know that there is a cause for pku and accouple groups.But i just made a group for pku. I named it Pkuchat. i want it to be a place where people with pku can get on and talk and get to know others with pku too. So if you want to just type in Pkuchat and join. That goes for anyone with pku.

Emliz93

ok sorry if you can’t find it. lol i’m new at making facebook stuff. but find emily elizabeth reeves and go to where it says the groups i am in, click on pkuchat, and join. tell me if you can’t find it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional