PKU.com Community Discussion Forum New to PKU.com Exciting news…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BreaMarie91

Hey everybody! This isn’t really related to PKU, but I just wanted to let everybody know we found out on the 23rd that my mommy is pregnant (again). So she’s due in late July/early August and I’m pretty excited! Obviously since I already have 6 siblings I’m not new to being a big sister, I have four younger sisters, but I’m still excited.
    When we know if the baby is a boy or girl and if the baby has PKU and all that other information I’ll let you guys know if you want! Again, I know this isn’t really related to PKU (and I know a select few of you know this already) but what can I say, I’m a proud big sister ! nBre

Anonymous

hey brea i know ive already said my congrats but just wanted to say it again as that is very exciting news. please keep me posted. i totally love babies and cant wait to be a mom myself , but not for atleast another 5 yrs. lol and i want to be married first so that may be a problem since cole dosnet believe in it!!!! i hope he changes his mind one day! but i know im my heart even if he dosent i would never leave him, i would compermise. i cant imajin my life with out him. but i do do dream of a fairy tale wedding and a family of my own. just one or 2 kids though. idelay 2 but i know that ill be lucky if i can just have one. sounds kinda lame i know but i think of it often.. lol so yeah anyways im happy for u and ur family! keep me posted!!!!

KristiKon

That’s awesome, Bre! Congratulations on yet another sibling . I can’t imagine having that many children…I sometimes want to pull my hair out with just two! I hope you’re mom has an easy and uncomplicated pregnancy. What a blessing for your family. n–Kristi

HappyMom

Yeah Brea! nCongratulations to your mom and dad. A new baby is always exciting. Hope all goes well and your mom doesn’t have to deal with morning sickness, or as I call it, “all day sickness”. Yeah baby!
    Sarah

BreaMarie91

Thanks everybody!! And Sarah lol that’s pretty much what my mom calls it too! I don’t think she’s really had any ‘all day sicknes’…yet. Which is surprising because she said she’s usually sick all the time for the first couple of months.

Anonymous

Bre It me Jack from befor this site got changed, It wouldn’t let me back on it because I didn’t go on it for so long. LoL

BreaMarie91

Hey Jack, glad to see your back on the board!!

Anonymous

Yeh! but I haven’t talked to you for a long time! LoL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional