PKU.com Community Discussion Forum New to PKU.com hello new here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    angiebaby

HELLO MY NAME IS ANGIEBABY I HAVE PKU I,M 31 I HOPE TO MEET AND TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE ME . I HOPE TO MAKE FRIENDS HERE . WHEN U GOT PKU IT HAD TO MAKE FRIENDS CAUSE THEY JUDGE U .I HOPE TOGET EMAILS ANDGET TO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE ME AND THAT I,M NOT ALONE .

Anne Mc

Hiya Angie.
    hope you are well.
    there doesnt seem to be a lot of responses on this web site.
    I dont have PKU but i know someone who does and im looking for any advice /help i can get . nGood luck ……take care XXXX

BreaMarie91

Hey I thought I’d tell you both that there are acouple of other PKU groups that I know of. I’ll leave you with two that I know of incase if you would like to check them out:
    http://www.pkuboard.info (everybody is very helpful here)
    http://www.myspecialdiet.com nBreanna 16 CPKU

Anonymous

Hey! My name is Millie. I’m 16, and I have Classic PKU. Angie, you’re not alone! I feel like I am a lot too, because where I live, there is nobody else with PKU for miles. I feel kind of left out sometimes, like I’m missing out on the carefree eating habits of my friends and family. It has been kind of hard being different, but I have always enjoyed being unique. n-Millie

BreaMarie91

Hey Millie,
    I’m 16 too and have PKU. Your defintally not alone! Plus think of it this way, in almost all cases we probably eat alot healthier then most people our age. nBreanna

josonb

Hi Angie!!
    I read your entry and it jumped out at me because Im about your age. Im 33, living in ft Smith Arkansas. Love to chat with you sometime!! nJosonb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional