PKU.com Community Discussion Forum New to PKU.com hi i’m new

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hey I’m Caroline I’m 15 and I have PKU. Sometimes I like having PKU and sometimes it’s really annoying. I don’t know anyone else who has PKU so this should be really intresting

BreaMarie91

Hey Caroline,
    I’m Breanna, I was just wondering where you live because I’m 15 too. I’m from Wisconsin and both me and my 8 year old sister have PKU. Hey if you want to check out a few more websites you can try these:
    http://www.myspecialdiet.com
    http://www.pkuboard.info (everyone is really active here). nBreanna

BreaMarie91

Oh and if you have email you can email me if you want at completeangel@ameritech.net and I have a myspace and facebook if you do too. You can just search Breanna Hardy if you want.

Anonymous

thanks! i’m from new jersey! thanks for the websites!

JackJack

Hi I’m 14 other than me bother I don’t have any one thats PKU to talk to.

BreaMarie91

Hey Jack! My name’s Breanna and I’m 16. I have a little sister who has PKU too…and 4 sisters and a brother who don’t. Feel free to talk to me anytime you want! nBre

Anonymous

hey every one im Amanda.. im 21 with PKU. I live in victoria BC canada. (victoria is on vancover island) i have a PKU website and a PKU group on facebook.. feel free to check it out or add me as a friend.. i love chatting and with other PKUrs and just meeting others in general. u can find my site link on my profiel. I am going to college in the fall to get my professional counselling diploma then i hope to open a non profit genetic and metabolic disorder support center here on Vancover island. It is my dream to help others while creating awarness for PKU and other conditions. I would also liek to hold a PKU walk a thon sometime next year and doante the money to a low pro food store so people who cant afford foods can get some for free. all these dreams are a work in progress but i cant wait to see how they unfold.

amymatthew

Hi caroline im amy im 21 and have a son that has pku he is 1 can you tell me a litte more about it so i now what im going to go though with him when he gets older

Anonymous

hi amy, im Amanda i am 21 and i have pku , id love to tell u all about pku and waht it has been likeing growing up with it, but its to much to type out here , so im gonna give u my link. i have a pku website were i posted my story and and any info u can find on pku, it has a guest book , message forum, live chat, my own journal and lots lots more. i think u would find it very usefull.
    here is the link just copy and paste it in ur search engine. http://pku.bravehost.com
    let me know if u have any questions and i will be happy to help u in any way!!

Jules

Hey Jack! I would be glad to talk to you also!! You can tell me anything. I also have PKU. Some times it is a stuggle aint it?

TaishawnC
    Participant

Hey im taishawn and im 17 on my way to college in 2 months and i have PKU and still have some things to learn about PKU

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional