Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    amelia

HiYa EvErYoNe!!!!
    My NaMe Is aMeLiA aKa MiLliE aNd I aM 14 yEaRS oLD!! I aM hOpInG tO hEaR fRoM pEoPlE aRoUnD mY AgE!

hehe, i’m mad, lol
    lukkin forward 2 hearin frm yaz,
    millz

carrie

hey how r ya? im not so much your age im 18 but if u ever wanna talk feel free! n~*CARRIE*~

mindy3514

hi i’m 15 and i would love to talk feel free to im me at mindy3514 or e-mail me at mindy3514@aim.com

Hey do any of you go on these PKU trips? Are they good?

hyperphesami

Hey I’m 12 and I live in Fayetteville!where are you from?

hyperphesami

does anybody know how to get more pictures for your profile?

BreaMarie91

Hi, I’m Breanna, I’m 15 and I have CPKU. So I’m only alittle older then you (I just turned 15 in June) If any of you want to e mail me it’s completeangel@ameritech.net just make sure you let me know who you are because sometimes I forget that I gave people my email

i would love to chat and talk about ur pku i am a 19 yr old mother with a son that has pku. thanks heather

GotPKU

wow, you have it tough. PKU will cause alot of patience, understanding, and educating. I am 14, and i have only just lernt to accept it. When i was young i used to sneek normal food ALL THE TIME! and when my mum asked me if i had, i allways denied it. Does your child have classical PKU? how much Phenylalanine can he eat per day? Having grown up with PKU, i have been excelent in school, i have a great social life, and everything is good. i do occationally get REALLY annoyed with the diet, and am temped to quit, but that was more when i was young. Not many people know i have PKU, but i chose to hide that from my classmates, if someone asks me then i’ll admit, but if someone asks why i dont eat meat or anything, i say i am a bit more than a vegan through no choice of my own. Since your son is a baby, i think it’s really important that as many people that are close to you, ever gonna be with your son on his own, or one of his nursery teachers or something, that they all know fully about the diet! i really do wish you luck! i will keep in contact through PKU.com -maddy

Emlou93

Amelia, my name is Emily and i am 13. send me a friend request and ask me for my email. I would love to talk to you and keep in touch with you. I have always wanted a pku email pen pal but none of mine ever work out. so send me a friend request. can’t wait to meet you

tiarill6115

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Hey everyone, I’m new to this site, but am also PKU. I’d like someone to talk to if you’d be so kind to send me a message labeled to me! \
    Thanks,
    Tiari 22 yrs old, Texas

BreaMarie91

I just thought I’d let you know that I email you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional