Welcome! Join the PKU Community and connect with others like you to gain and give support, encouragement, motivation, and helpful information.
PKU.com › Community › Discussion Forum › New to PKU.com › How to add Friends on PKU.com
Reply to this topic
Hey All,I finally figured out how to find friends on PKU.com, so I thought I'll post it on the Forum for new users.
1. After you login, there is a button for Friends
2. When you click on Friends, you will find a tab to Add Friends
3. Click on Add Friends and it will display a list of all registered users.
4. On the left panel is a search tool where you can search for friends using different options.
5. You can also filter the results for online users only and see which users are online so you can chat with them.
6. When you click on a user photo, it will take you to the user profile, where there is an option to Add to My Friends
7. When the user accepts your friend request, you will get an e-mail and also an alert upon login.
Kinda like Facebook, but I thought I'd share.
Enter as much of the recipe information as you can in the fields below. Click Next to move to the next tab.
* Required field
Click the link to add a photo of your recipe. No photo? No problem. Just hit Next.
Please upload an image less than 2 MB in file size and 700px x 700px in dimensions, and in one of the following supported file format extensions - .jpg, .png, .gif and .tiff.
Enter the nutritional information for your recipe below. If you don't have it, no problem. Your recipe will be reviewed by a registered dietitian who will fill in any missing information.
Enter your email address and click to submit your recipe. A registered dietitian may email you with questions.