PKU.com Community Discussion Forum What’s the Phe? if you are currently on chat here with others

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

if you are currently on chat here with others that are currently on!!! heather

RissaRoo_PKU

hello! I am Marissa!

BreaMarie91

Marissa,
    I read your profile thingy and you said your 9, I’m 15 so I’m alittle older then you but if you ever want to talk to me you can. I have alittle sister who is 8 and has PKU too, her name’s Erica. nBreanna

danirp24

hey guys my names danielle and i am 23 i have pku and my older sister leann has pku also. i would love to chat and help you guys out with any way possible.

BreaMarie91

Hi Danielle (I have alittle sister named Danielle!) nAnyway, wow I never realized there were so many others with siblings with PKU. Danielle do you have alot of other siblings? My dietian told me its more common for there to be more the one kid with PKU in big familys. I have an 8 year-old sister (Erica) with PKU aswell and then 4 sisters and a brother without PKU.

Amy1781

Hi everyone, my husband is 25 and has PKU. We are in the process of getting back on diet. He is very moody, tired and gets those severe headaches. It nice to see people on here that are around the same age. He has two siblings who do not have PKU, he is the youngest fo three.

Anonymous

hello everyone, my name is jessica im 22 and i have 2 daughters 1 has PKU. nice to meet all of you.

BreaMarie91

Hi Jessica! I have PKU like your daughter, feel free to talk to me anytime you want!

Anonymous

hello im Amanda ! nice to meet u all! we are u from? anyone know of any new products or free samples and recipies.. i love trying new things!!

new to this sight. I am 36 have PKU trying to get back on diet but financially its been rough so I am going to try to adjust my diet myself with only low phe foods from cambrooke.

beckyb

hiya! Im Becky am 18, have been off diet for a few years now! would like to hear other peoples experience of PKU on and off diet! I noticed the sibling thing going on, I have 3 sisters I’m the special one in my family, none of the others have PKU!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional