PKU.com Community Discussion Forum Adults and PKU infected twice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tamworth

can anyone tell me if yhey know of onyone who as been affected twice with PKU many thanks Russ

nattie

Hi Russ, not exactly sure what you mean when infected twice.. but me and my brother has PKU. Is that waht you mean?

BreaMarie91

I’m alittle confused on your question, but if your asking if anyone has more then one person in their family with PKU then me and my little sister do. nBreanna

c mc donnell

Hi if you mean is any of my siblings infected with PKU my sister is but not my brother. Or if u mean do any of my children have it my sister just had a baby and she does not have PKU.

c mc donnell

Hi if you mean is any of my siblings infected with PKU my sister is but not my brother. Or if u mean do any of my children have it my sister just had a baby and she does not have PKU.

PSYMOM200

HI MY NAME IS BETHANN AND I HAVE PKU AND DIABETES AND I ASO HAVE TOO BROTHERS ONE IS IN A GUSS HOME AND THE OTHER IS WORKING. I WAS BORN IN THE 1960’S AND MY ORDER BROTHER WAS BORN IN 1950’S IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN???

Anonymous

HI IAM BAM PKU IS INHERITIED . THEIRS NO WAY YOU CAN GET IT TWICE ONECE YOU GET YOU GOT FOR LIFETIME THEIR IS WAYS TO LIVE A GOOD HEATHY LONG LIFE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional