PKU.com Community Discussion Forum That’s PKU life! is anyone from indiana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

is anyone here from indiana it would be nice to have a close by friend. thanks heather

BreaMarie91

Sorry I live over in Wisconsin, I can’t remember where indiana is (I’m having a brain dead moment :p> but I atleast know there both in wisconsin. nBreanna

mcribbet

Hi heather! Where do you live in Indiana? I live in Ohio, we might be close. I noticed a comment that you are a teenage mom. I’m sure being a teenage mom is hard enough, much less dealing with the special needs of PKU. How old is your baby? I have a one year old little girl named Hannah. I myself am 33 years old. Hannan is a total joy and is doing great with her diet! I would love to help you in any way that I can. I look forward to hearing from you, but for now, it’s back to work for me : )

BreaMarie91

Grr, we’re both from American not Wisconsin, I told you I was having a brain dead moment

GaBBie1088

Hey Heather, nMy name is Julie and I live in Illinois, pretty close. I just found this website and it looks pretty cool despite the fact I can’t get my profile working right. I am 18 and I have been looking for a long time for someone to talk to that also has PKU and is around my age.

BreaMarie91

Hi Julie, my name’s Breanna I’m 15 so alittle younger then you but me and my 8yr old sister Erica have PKU (I have 1 brother and 4 other sisters who are nonPKU) but if you ever want to talk you can email me, let me know if you want to and I’ll give you my email.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional