PKU.com Community Discussion Forum That’s PKU life! Just trying something

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BreaMarie91

I have tried to create a group for people with PKU or for parents of children with PKU. I don’t know how well this will go but everything is always worth a try right? Anyway, there aren’t really many members as of right now but I’m hoping to change that so if anyone wants to join feel free to. The website is groups.msn.com/pkulife nBreanna

Emlou93

Hey my name is Emily,i am 13, and I think that that would be a great idea. I would definitly go to a gruop thing like that. I understand why it would be so hard to get members but if it was an online thing i would do it and i am sure tons of others would too.

BreaMarie91

yeah it’s online, it’s at this website:
    groups.msn.com/pkulife
    it’s just going slow because I don’t really know how to get others to hear about it since this is the first thing like this I did.

Emlou93

umm i will try to go… do you have to like join/register or something? and what do you do on it??

BreaMarie91

Yeah you have to go on and then register and then join the group and then it’s kind of like on here, you can chat with others at message boards and stuff.

Emlou93

So is it kind of like this website??

BreaMarie91

Yeah basically

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional