PKU.com Community Discussion Forum That’s PKU life! looking for some one to be with that has pku

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

this is for others that want to be together with some who has the same problem

BreaMarie91

Hey Demonghosthunter, nMy name’s Breanna and both me and my sister Erica (8-years-old) have Classical PKU. We have 5 other siblings without PKU aswell. I’d be glad to talk to you! nBreanna n16 w/CPKU

i can not add any one to my friends list or comment because i half to wait for them to execpt my profile

:is there any one who lives in lock port,medina,or any areas close by if not thats okay

BreaMarie91

That stinks, well let me know when they accept your profile. And sorry, we live in Wisconsin.

the only way ican comment is by doing it like this

Dresmum

Hey demon,
    I am looking for some friends who have pku like me. We can chat if ya wnt

hbhbhb

hi my name is hannah and i’v never talked to some one else who also has pku i used to think i was the only one when i was a little kid

BreaMarie91

Hi Hannah, nDon’t worry your far from the only one . We might be 1 out of 15,000, but that defintally doesn’t mean we’re alone. nBreanna

pku sucks

hi its me bubblezz i had to make a new profile coz i 4got ma password hows everyone gettin on ? plz add me

BreaMarie91

Hey!
    It’s great to see you here! I’ll add you, but I can’t yet because the computer won’t let me click on your name. nBreanna

my new name is rustynail_2010

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional