PKU.com Community Discussion Forum Adults and PKU Needing support with pre conception diet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tmg10905

hello my name is maria. I too am wanting to start getting on my diet so i can have a healthy baby. I already have a healthy little 4 yr. girl my son passed away and its been three years now. Its a long story but where i was living no one could get ahold of my formula for me i ran out and it was justa mess.  I am looking for a buddy to help me along to get on my diet so i can get prego again and have just one more child. I feel it would be easier to have someone who knows what I am going through every day. 

beckyboo
    Participant

Hello Maria darling! I have only just seen this post!

Are you on Facebook? If so, let me know your full name and I will add you as a friend on there. There is a WONDERFUL group of ladies all with PKU on there that are Mums already or are wanting 2get pregnant and are on the preconception diet. 

It is so good…it is where I go for all the support and help that I need! It really is a lovely group of ladies.

I will add you on here and if you can send me a message I will try and add you on facebook too! 

If you are not on facebook, altough I am not actually trying for a baby right now, I would be more than happy 2 talk 2you daily and share with you (I already have a year old daughter and am thinking of having another perhaps next year) 

I hope I can help in some way x x x x

TaishawnC
    Participant

hello my name is taishawn i am trying to get on my diet to try and focus more college and i wanna try get my act right too

beckyboo
    Participant

Taishawn if u wanna give me ur full name I will try and add u 2the group too! x x x

evee

hey girls, im in the same situation trying to getting back on the diet wanting a baby :) but finding it very hard at the min :(  x x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional