PKU.com Community Discussion Forum Parent support owensboro ky

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    becmel43
    Participant

my name is melissa and i have 4 kids 3 have pku all boys my little girl dose not we just moved to owensboro ky from fla and we love it here the doc are great but we fill lost sometime about why are boys have always had leavels in 10 -13 sometimes around 7 i thought that was low till we moved here not only that but kids get so many phes a day mine ???? we never new any thing like that when they were little they use to have us right everything down and fed them low pro food and veggs lots of potoes !! crazy i dont get on alot right now im trying to get my own computer but i would love to here from some other familes im trying to get them on the right road and we been to a few events and would love to go to more to learn more thanks.

HappyMom

Hi,
    I have a 2 1/2 year old son with CPKU and I’m expecting a baby girl this October. My son loves potatoes too (like your boys). I think he’d be happy to eat french fries and tator tots everyday! One of his other favorites is corn. Oh and of coarse popsicles.
    Sarah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional