Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    niceguy

Have you been fun of you if so i need advice
    nnnexpress your feelings to[/COLOR]

BreaMarie91

Why, do people make fun of you for your PKU? Nobody has made fun of me since I was like 8, I stopped the other kids from making fun of me fast because I was alittle scary when I was little. I was smaller then EVERYBODY in my grade and yet I scared them all lol jk (well I’m only kidding alittle bit).

niceguy

DO you have a diffrent way scaring people

BreaMarie91

Well I was homeschool until the beginning of 4th grade (which had nothing to do with my PKU). So in 4th grade I was pretty much the crazy, hyper new kid and I don’t think the other kids liked how I was always bouncing off the walls.
    That and I used to be alittle bit violent (lol don’t worry I’m not anymore) so if anybody made fun of me I was never afraid to tell them I’d punch them or something…I never did though. nBreanna

niceguy

same here this one kid made me so mad i gave him 2black eyes
    nI’M NOT AFARID

BreaMarie91

Lol, the only thing I’ve ever done was thru a shoe at a boy when I was about 10. I don’t even remember who it was or why I did it but I remember throwing it at him.

niceguy

what did he do

BreaMarie91

Lol, told the teacher. The teacher didn’t believe him. 5th grade I had the nicest teacher in the world, and the guy thought because I was so small and soooo ‘innocent’ looking that I could never cause harm. Lol, he learned he was wrong by the end of the year

niceguy

Ws he ever nice.

mayrogers13

I was made fun of all the time but I would never hurt somebody over it. I was called a freak, told that I was poisonous, and got beat up. I would usgesst telling someone in authority and have them “investigate” what is happening to you.

BreaMarie91

I would never hurt anybody over my diet now. Mainly because I don’t have anybody teasing me anymore and even if they did my PKU doesn’t bother me anymore. I think at the time when I was getting really mad was because I was homeschooled until 4th grade so when I started school I didn’t have much experience with dealing with PKU around kids who didn’t know what it was. nBreanna

Anonymous

i get bullied sometims but most ov the time people just ask bout pku

BreaMarie91

Yeah that’s how it is for me. Alot of my friends are just really interested in my PKU. My thinking is you shoudln’t be afraid to tell somebody about your PKU because if they’re your friends they won’t care. If they do care then they aren’t even worth the time to tell anyway. nBreanna

niceguy

have hotmail but everybody must e-mail me I have some thing big to tell the PKU world !!!!!!!
    nPS IT WILL BRING LEVLES DOWN A LOT FASTER THAN ANY THING!!

Rach_08

after year 6 mum changed me from a state school to a cathlic school because the teachers refuse to teach me. and when i started year 7, i started to get teased about my diet because i was taking my formula to school for the first time ever, one boy was teasing me but i didn’t know why until a girl told me it was because of my formula. and at lunch one day a couple of girls i thought wore my frinds i was eating with throw my lunch on the ground and stomped on it and said it was poison don’t eat it. i never told anyone that not even my mum.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional