PKU.com Community Discussion Forum That’s PKU life! PKU- Pepsi Refresh $50,000 Grant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    BreaMarie91

Because we were in the top 100 for July, The National PKU Alliance was put back in the running for August to win a $50,000 grant to go towards PKU research. We need to be in the top 10 by August 31st, so please go to: http://www.refresheverything.com/npkuafindacure to vote everyday until August 31st, 2010.

You can also text 100571 to 73774 each day.

Vote on Facebook everyday by searching 'Pepsi Refresh Voting,' clicking 'Go to Application,' then searching for 'PKU.'

Please share this information on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, personal blogs, via email, etc. Thank you!

Breanna

pkuparent2

Breanna, If we are in the top 10 in August, does that automatically mean we'd get  50,000$. Tasha

BreaMarie91

I am pretty sure if we get in the top 10 and stay there until August 31st we will win the $50,000.

pkuparent2

Wow, that seems pretty neat…I'm trying ….

BreaMarie91

We are currently in 14th, so please keep voting :).

Anonymous

We're slipping …… Please vote!!!
    Not only that, but get your family and friends to vote too! It's so easy!

Anonymous

It would be cool if they put the youtube video PK-Who on our page!

cindy

I have a beautiful grandson, Zachariah who is 2 years old. with PKU.  Lets not forget to vote everday, and get the word out to friends, family.VOTE,VOTE,VOTE

pkuparent2

Please everyone figure out how to vote, it takes a minute, but get all your friends on there too. PKU could really use the money for research,…To break the top 20, with this affecting so few people is amazing. We are so close to the top ten!

Anonymous

16th place… we need votes! That's right pkuparent2! Get those coworkers and family members on board!!! I haven't ventured out to people I don't know yet, but that's a great idea! Goin' for it!

pkuparent2

14 PLACE today…. a candy maker and saving a wooden roller coaster is in 1st and 2nd place!!!!!! How frustrating…KEEP VOTING and recruit everyone you know to do the same :)

pkuparent2

Vote, vote, vote,…

pkuparent2

How do I get rid of that comment in pink? It keeps going on to everything?

AceMommy

How did we go from 14th to 47th in one day!  It let me log in today but it won't let me vote!

BreaMarie91

I'm not sure how that happened, but I am not complaining :). We are actually in 12th place right now. We only need to move up two more places in two weeks, so please keep voting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional