PKU.com Community Discussion Forum New to PKU.com PKU Research

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rjharr

This is a great site and so glad we have this now. I am writing to our PKU comunity to let you know our youngest daughter was diagnosed with PKU at birth. She is now 3. nOur 2 oldest daughters did not get it. I wanted to pass this information along to our network that we have our own on-line company in which we give a percentage of our sales to PKU research and ALD research(an allied disorder) through our foundation which we have created called The Forever Light Foundation. Our store is http://www.ShoppeAccents.com if there is anyway you could pass our store along to all you know(freinds and family) on your email list. We have high hopes to raise alot of money to help the children affeted with these diseases any way we can,but it is about networking and working together to get our vision and goals accomplished. I look so foward to talking and sharing our concerns, triumphs, and challenges together.
    Sincerly, nRebecca
    http://www.ShoppeAccents.com

debbieco

We had a shopping tour last Sunday and raised $800 dollars towards PKU Research. The way that the money is worked out is that 6 percent of the sales made at all different shops around Sydney is calculated and added up at the end of the day. They are lots of creative ways to raise money for PKU!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier][SIZE=25][COLOR=purple]i tried to go to the website and it said that it wasnt a web address. i am just doing something wrong or something ???? thanks heather <3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional