PKU.com Community Discussion Forum Parent support Shipping from www.myspecialdiet.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Momofadyangel
    Participant

Has anyone expience bad shipping from myspecialdiet.com? I placed an order over a week ago and still not recieve it. good thing Addy is not needing it.I just beginning to stock up when we have a little bit of money set aside. oh. does it come USP or USPS?

BreaMarie91

Do your order for them often? I was going to ask if they usually take this long. I’ve never ordered for myspecialdiet.com, but I have ordered for Cambrooke. I know they aren’t the same, but I know with Cambrooke it takes sometimes 2-3 weeks for us to get it. I guess it would all depend if they have to restock to send it and how far they sending it from etc.
    I hope your get Addy’s food soon!! nBre 16 CPKU

Anonymous

really brea it took that long? from cambrooke ?? i got mine within 4 days. ps i like the camburgers but i DID not like the buns yucky!!!!

BreaMarie91

Amanda yes, it took that long. The only reason my mom could think of was because we were ordering double the food to last for two girls so maybe that was why it took longer. I don’t know.
    I just thought of something, did you buy frozen foods? I know that some companies require you to by a certain amount of frozen foods or they won’t ship it. I hope I’m making sense! But you might want to check up on your order! nBre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional