|Recipe type: Breakfast
|Serving Size: 1||Phe (mg): 46|
|Protein (g): 1.2|
A fruity-fresh breakfast treat
• 1 medium banana
• 1-4 ounces blueberries
• 1-4 ounces raspberries or blackberries
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 cup liquid nondairy creamer
• 1 cup very cold water
• Mint leaf garnish (optional)
1. Put prepared fruit in plastic freezer bags and freeze until firm and frozen, at least several hours.
2. Remove frozen fruit and place in blender or food processor along with sugar, creamer,
and water. Process until smooth and creamy.
3. Serve immediately. Garnish with mint leaf.