|Recipe type: Dessert
|Serving Size: 1 slice (6 slices per pizza)||Phe (mg): 26|
|Calories (kcal): 218.3|
|Protein (g): 0.6|
|Fat (g): 6.7|
- • ½ batch Taste Connections Pizza Dough (see earlier recipe)
- • 2 tbsp butter, melted
- • ⅛ cup granulated sugar
- • ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- • 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and sliced as thin as possible.
- Place a pizza stone on the lowest rack of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Roll dough for 1 pizza into a 12-inch circle (I like to put the dough on a piece of parchment and then on a cutting board or pizza peel before adding sauce and toppings).
- Brush the dough with the melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle half on the buttered crust.
- Arrange the apple slices on top, and then sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar.
- Slide pizza and parchment onto the hot stone and bake for 10 – 15 minutes (time will vary depending on how thin/thick your dough is and the quantity of sauce and toppings you use.)
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.