|Recipe type: Appetizer/Snack
|Serving Size: 1⁄10 recipe fruit salsa, ½ pita pocket (entire recipe serves 10)||Phe (mg): 28|
|Calories (kcal): 203|
|Protein (g): 1.1|
|Fat (g): 1.4|
- • 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- • 2 apples, cored and diced
- • 8 ounces raspberries
- • 1 pound strawberries, diced
- • 2 tbsp sugar
- • 1 tbsp brown sugar
- • 3 tbsp fruit preserves of choice
- • 10 LOW PRO Pita Pockets (Cambrooke®)
- • Butter flavor cooking spray
- • 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
Cambrooke is a registered trademark of Cambrooke Foods, Inc.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the apples, raspberries, strawberries, sugar, brown sugar, and fruit preserves.
- Cover and chill 15 minutes minimum.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray each side of the pita pocket and cut into wedges.
- Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet lined with parchment baking paper.
- Sprinkle chips with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in oven 8-10 minutes or till crisp. Repeat with remaining pita pockets. Allow to cool 15 minutes and serve with chilled fruit dip.