|Serving Size: 1/3 recipe||Phe (mg): 124|
|Calories (kcal): 144.1**|
|Protein (g): 3.5|
|Fat (g): 11.8|
- • 1 lb pre-sliced baby portabella mushrooms (approx. 452 gm)
- • 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- • 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- • 3-5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- • ¼ tsp dried thyme
- • 1-2 pinches cayenne pepper
- • ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- • ¼ 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper, or to taste
- • 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the mushrooms, if necessary, and set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, cayenne, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
- Toss the mushrooms in this mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Place them into a 7×11″ baking dish and make sure the mushrooms are spread out in a single layer.
- Roast the mushrooms for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
**based on 2.5 Tbsp Olive oil, 4 cloves garlic