|Recipe type: Dinner
|Serving Size: 1 roll (recipe makes 8)||Phe (mg): 25|
|Calories (kcal): 158.6|
|Protein (g): 0.6|
|Fat (g): 6.7|
- • ½ batch Taste Connections Pizza Dough (see earlier recipe)
- • 2 tbsp melted butter
- • ½ tsp garlic powder
- • ½ tsp kosher salt
- • ¼ tsp black pepper
- • 1 tbsp fresh chopped herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, sage)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Roll the dough into a rectangle that’s 5 inches wide and 8 inches long. Then cut into 8 sticks that are 5-inches long.
- Stretch the piece of dough and tie into a knot.
- Place each knot into a muffin tin.
- Combine butter, herbs, and spices.
- Brush on each roll.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 9 – 10 minutes.
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.