|Serving Size: ¼ recipe||Phe (mg): 42.8|
|Calories (kcal): 297|
|Protein (g): 1.3|
|Fat (g): 11.8|
- • 2 Cambrooke Foods Artisan Bread
- • 140 gm chopped onion
- • 200 gm chopped celery
- • 3 tbsp butter
- • 186 gm of Swanson vegetable broth
- • 1 ½ tsp of poultry seasoning
- After defrosting the Cambrooke Artisan Bread overnight, slice the rolls with a bread knife into one-inch thick slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes.
- Flip slices of bread and broil for another 2 minutes.
- Remove toasted bread from the oven and place in a large mixing bowl to cool.
- Meantime, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and celery, cook until onion is clear and celery is al dente.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once sliced bread has cooled, use hands to tear and break into small bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and toss until coated.
- Scrape the sautéed vegetable mixture onto seasoned bread and mix.
- Drizzle vegetable broth onto bread and vegetables until evenly coated; pausing the pour to toss the bread as needed.
- Transfer stuffing to a casserole dish, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.