|Serving Size: 1 slice (6 slices per pizza)||Phe (mg): 61|
|Calories (kcal): 217.8|
|Protein (g): 1.4|
|Fat (g): 10.5|
- • ½ batch Taste Connections Pizza Dough (see earlier recipe)
- • 1 tbsp olive oil
- • 1 cup Simple Mexican Sauce (see earlier recipe)
- • 1 cup Lo Pro Cheddar
- • ¼ cup canned corn, drained
- Place a pizza stone on the lowest rack of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Roll dough for 1 pizza into a 12-inch circle (I like to put the dough on a piece of parchment and then on a cutting board or pizza peel before adding sauce and toppings).
- Brush with olive oil.
- Spread the sauce on the dough.
- Add the low-pro cheddar and corn.
- Slide pizza and parchment onto the hot stone and bake for 10 – 15 minutes (time will vary depending on how thin/thick your dough is and the quantity of sauce and toppings you use.)
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.