|Serving Size: ½ cup (4 servings/recipe)||Phe (mg): 58|
|Calories (kcal): 91.7|
|Protein (g): 2|
|Fat (g): 7.2|
- • 2 cups quartered brussels sprouts – stems removed (about 1 pound)
- • 2 tbsp olive oil
- • 2 tbsp lemon juice
- • ½ tsp kosher salt
- • ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. If you have a convection oven use convection bake setting.
- Quarter the Brussels’ sprouts. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together remaining ingredients. Add Brussels’ sprouts and toss to coat.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and place into the preheated oven.
- After 4 minutes toss with tongs and return to oven for 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.
Note: This technique also works with carrots, zucchini, and other vegetables.