|Recipe type: Salad
|Serving Size: 2 cups (recipe serves 4)||Phe (mg): 56|
|Calories (kcal): 201|
|Protein (g): 1.1|
|Fat (g): 14.6|
- • 2 TBSP lemon juice
- • 1 tsp minced garlic
- • ½ tsp minced garlic
- • ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- • salt and pepper to taste
- • ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- • 1 cup low-pro croutons (made from ~2 slices CamBrooke home-style bread, cut into 1” cubes)
- • ½ head romaine lettuce, torn (8 cups)
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, and Dijon; season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in 3 Tbsp. olive oil, whisking to combine.
- Sauté bread and garlic in 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until bread is crisp and browned. Season bread with salt and pepper.
- Toss together romaine, dressing, and croutons.
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.