|Serving Size: ⅙ recipe (1 tortilla)||Phe (mg): 3|
|Calories (kcal): 156.6|
|Protein (g): 0.1|
|Fat (g): 4.7|
- • 1 ⅔ cups Loprofin® Baking Mix
- • ¾ tsp taco seasoning
- • ½ tsp salt
- • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- • 7 tbsp water with 1 drop yellow food coloring
Loprofin is a registered trademark of N.V. Nutricia.
- Stir together baking mix, taco seasoning, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Dribble oil over and mix in with a fork.
- Add water, 1 tbsp at a time, continuing to mix with fork.
- Once all water is added, pick up dough with hands and knead into small ball.
- Divide into 6 pieces; shape into small gold ball size pieces.
- Place each small ball in between two sheets of wax paper and roll or press into a 5-6” circle.
- Stack each tortilla with a layer of wax paper in between them.
- Heat skillet to high (ungreased). Cook tortilla for 30 seconds, then flip and cook other side for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat. Lay on sheet tray covered with warm towel.