|Serving Size: 175 gm||Phe (mg): 185|
|Calories (kcal): 327|
|Protein (g): 6|
|Fat (g): 30|
- • 3 tbsp butter, 1 tbs. melted and set aside
- • 60 gm chopped onion
- • 10 oz package chopped frozen broccoli
- • ½ of 10.75 oz can (152 gm.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- • ½ cup Daiya Cheddar Shreds
- • ½ cup (120 gm.) light mayonnaise
- • ¼ tsp garlic salt
- • 1 tsp lemon juice
- • Black pepper to taste
- • ½ cup (40 gm.) low-protein garlic bread crumbs
- • ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat
- Sauté onion until golden.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together onion, broccoli (no need to thaw), soup, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and lemon juice.
- Once thoroughly blended, transfer mixture to 2-quart casserole dish.
- Evenly spread low-protein garlic crumbs over top and drizzle with remaining tablespoon of melted butter.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until heated through and browned on top.
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.