|Serving Size: ⅛ recipe (entire recipe serves 8)||Phe (mg): 120|
|Calories (kcal): 139.4|
|Protein (g): 3.2|
|Fat (g): 7.0|
- • 1 ½ pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- • 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- • 4 tsp dried rosemary
- • 4 tsp dried thyme
- • 2 tsp salt
- • 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed, and cut into 1” pieces
- • 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with ½ the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme and ½ the salt. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix the red pepper and asparagus with remaining oil and salt. Add to baking sheet, cover, and continue cooking 15 minutes,
- Remove foil, and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until potatoes brown.
- Season with pepper and serve (can be served hot or cold).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.