|Serving Size: ⅛ recipe (entire recipe serves 8)||Phe (mg): 77|
|Calories (kcal): 255.4|
|Protein (g): 1.7|
|Fat (g): 11.4|
- • 8 ounces low pro pasta of choice
- • 4 tbsp margarine
- • 1 large zucchini, julienned
- • 3 large carrots, julienned
- • 2 tsp minced garlic
- • 1¾ cups non-dairy creamer
- • ¼ cup Cambrooke Foods® (CBF) Alfredo Sauce Mix
- • 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
Cambrooke Foods is a registered trademark of Cambrooke Foods, Inc.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté the zucchini, carrots, and garlic until tender.
- Stir in creamer, sauce mix, and dill.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve!