|Serving Size: Entire recipe, two 12” pizza crusts (8 servings)||Phe (mg): 32|
|Calories (kcal): 185.1|
|Protein (g): 0.7|
|Fat (g): 4.2|
- • 1 cup warm water (225ml )
- • 1 tsp brown sugar
- • 1 package (1 Tbsp.) active dry yeast
- • 3 ¼ cups (350 grams) TC Bread Mix
- • 1 tsp salt
- • 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a small bowl combine ½ cup water, sugar, and yeast. Stir with a fork to dissolve yeast, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place the TC Bread Mix, salt, and olive oil in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse several times to combine. (Or use a mixer with a dough attachment … or use a big bowl and a wooden spoon)
- Add the yeast mixture and pulse to combine. Add more water, a little at a time and process/mix, until you have a sticky dough. (You may need a little less than 1 cup total). Knead the dough 8 – 10 times.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and cover. Set in a warm place and allow dough to rise for 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough in half. Form each half into a small circle and then roll out to make a 12-inch pizza.
- Brush with olive oil before adding sauce and toppings.
Notes: A pizza stone helps make the best pizzas. You can brush a crust with oil and bake for just 5 minutes…then when it cools wrap it in plastic wrap and freeze for a later use.