|Serving Size: 1 cup ragout, 1 biscuit (recipe serves 6)||Phe (mg): 94|
|Calories (kcal): 289.7|
|Protein (g): 2.3|
|Fat (g): 12|
• 1 cup diced butternut squash
• 1 cup diced leek
• 1 cup diced parsnips
• 2 cups chopped celery
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup non-dairy liquid creamer
• 2 cups low protein baking mix
• ½ tsp garlic salt
• ½ tsp sage powder
• 1 tbsp butter
• ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Partially cook squash and parsnips in salted boiling water.
- Rinse under cool water and set aside.
- Saut`e leek and celery with 1 tbsp of butter for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place vegetables in a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, blend mushroom soup and non dairy creamer together.
- Pour over vegetables and toss evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the baking mix, garlic salt, sage powder and water until blended. Place 6 mounds of biscuit dough on top of vegetable mixture and lightly press down.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until garlic sage biscuits are golden brown.