So I have finally decided to do something about my blood levels being up around 800 constantly. It isn't easy at all but I am working on things. So in case you haven't read my previous blogs my phe tolerance increased with adulthood, however once I hit adulthood the support from the metabolic team drops off so I have been kinda just going along with things, but I believe i need to do things better. I may not be getting much communication from my Metabolic Team (you can't entirely blame them, there is only one Metabolic team for the whole of NZ, and younger children do need the help much more as it's crucial for development) but there is no reason why I can try this myself and then share what I'm doing with them to see if they have any insights at my next meeting with them. So before I started I calculated the approximate average protien intake I was having per day and realised it was generally between 15 and 20 grams-ish. I am now attempting to stick to 12grams of protien for day, I did it for 3days and then took a bloodtest, hopefully that will arrive back after the weekend so I can see where I stand, I will do another bloodtest in another week and a half at 12grams of protien, as I am continuing that currently, then hopefully my bloods will be lower. I'm not sure how long I should continue at a that amount of protien before adjusting, but I'll give it a month and maybe try to remember to do one blood a week ratehr then one every second week so I get better results.