I am so frustrated with my son's clinic right now. His last 2 levels have come back low, which did not worry me near as bad as the high ones, but we have not gotten a new level since we adjusted his diet. We were supposed to get results last Friday, but for some reason the clinic was closed. Then, I got a e-mail yesterday saying that somehow Dylan's filter paper did not get in the batch, so it was not run. They only run the filter papers every Wed, so I mail it in every Monday. I don't know if this is a mail issue or somebody holding it at the lab. Anyway, now, I have to wait until Friday to get his results and they will be 2 weeks old!! I just don't know what to do! I can't stand not knowing how his levels are. His dietician is working with the lab to determine the best way for me to ensure that his filter paper makes it to the lab every Wed. I told them that I would rather drive 2.5 hours to the clinic and hand deliver the paper than have to worry about whether we will get his results each week! Does anyone else have this problem?? Any suggestions??