Help in Aabama

Help in Aabama

Avatar of Tina

Help in Aabama


August 25, 2009 in Uncategorized

Im a grandmother to a 1 year old boy named Brydan Dayne Brewer. He has classic PKU. Their is no funding in the state of AL. to help with treatment or food for people with PKU. I want to change that not only for my grandson but for everyone in the state of AL. but i need ur help. anyone on this site who lives in AL. please get in touch with me or ur state Rep. to help me change AL. Every state has some type of funding for PKU but AL. if we band together we can change this unfair way of life for children & adults with PKU. We need some kind of Federal funding to help with reserch, treatment & food. If u live in AL. & have PKU please get in touch with me so i can get more info. to send to AL. Reps. Thank you & GOD BLESS! or this website
Add Comment Register


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Processing your request, Please wait....


Quick Poll
Which of the following best describes you?
Parent/caregiver of an infant with PKU
Parent/caregiver of a child with PKU
Teenager with PKU
Adult with PKU
Grandparent of a child with PKU
Know someone with PKU
Healthcare professional