Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Apple Cider Cinnamon Donuts
Serving Size: 1
Calories (kcal): 132
Protein (g): 0.17
Enjoy these deliciously sweet breakfast delights
- 1 cup Cambrooke Foods® (CBF) Mix Quick
- ⅔ cup apple cider
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
Cambrooke Foods is a registered trademark of Cambrooke Foods, Inc.
- In a large mixing bowl add Mix Quick, apple cider, and ½ tsp ground cinnamon and mix with a fork until blended.
- Using a doughnut batter dispenser, drop batter and fry in a preheated deep fat fryer at approximately 380°F until browned. (Be sure to flip them so both sides are golden).
- Place doughnuts on a wire rack to drain.
- Coat doughnuts with sugar and cinnamon mix (¼ cup sugar and 2 tsp ground cinnamon).
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional information, including phenylalanine (Phe) counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.
Love this dish? Share the recipe with your community.
Join the conversation on Facebook and connect with other people and families living with PKU.
Join the PKU & ME program for support and guidance on living a healthy life with PKU.